Saturday, September 24, 2011

My September Birchbox!!!!!


Yay!!! My Birchbox has finally come and I am super excited!!--Well to be honest, It came about two weeks ago but a morena be busy sometimes...

Birchbox is simply a beauty product company that send you samples of thousands upon thousands of products for a small fee every month. If you like the products, you can buy the product online. You can accumulate points and when you have enough points, you can save on the products you want to buy

Anywhoo!! I will show yall what is exactly in my box, even though I have not used any of the products yet.. Here we go!!!

Incoco--Nail Polish Applique'



How to Use:
"Take off any existing polish and buff nails thoroughly to get a smooth surface for application. Each package comes with about 16 nails so you have some wiggle room if you mess up. Find the strips that fit your nails the best, and remember that you can stretch them to fit even better. Peel off the backing to the nail strip and place it on your nail, stretching it to fit. Use a file to get rid of the excess and continue to the rest of your fingers."

I wonder if I can use this on my nails... since they are faux okay....
I plan to use these for a special occasion.

Next!!!

Jouer Lip Enhancer


How it Works:
"The key ingredient in this amplifying treatment is Maxi-Lip, which increases blood flow to your lips without any stinging. Beyond looking fuller, your lips will also be well hydrated because of the built-in vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil."

I don't think I will need this for the enhancing of my lips.. but my lips always need moisture.. I will see how this goes.

Tres!!!

LIV GRN C2C Fragrance Collection in Earth


What's its made of?
"Top notes of jasmine and green leaves blend seamlessly with middle notes of lavender, lily of the valley, and the ocean to give the fragrance its lively and floral appeal. Base notes of musk and sandalwood anchor the scent, but don’t overpower."

I plan to wear this today to a natural hair meetup and if you guys know me.. I am a perfume freak!!-If this smells good I will most likely purchase it.

Last but not leastttttttttttttttttttt!!! lol

Pangea Organics Facial Cream for Normal to Combination Skin


The Birchbox Breakdown

"An ecofabulous marvel: this silky cream absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply (you can really feel it!) to deliver anti-aging and antioxidant benefits. Perfect for normal or combination skin, it uses essential oils and herbal extracts to balance and hydrate. Plus, it has a refreshing, and downright lovely, lavender scent."

&& How it Works
"The star ingredient is grape leaf extract, which has potent antioxidants that perform a laundry list of functions, from supporting collagen retention, preventing moisture-loss, and regulating oil. If that’s not enough, ginger works to stimulate and restore skin while lavender purifies and balances."

I am really excited to use this.. I am really anxious so see if it works.

You know I will give you ladies and gents an update on my Birchbox. Most likely next week and on YouTube of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment